1. The runner is always safe when hit by a batted
ball while touching a base.
2. A runner may not
steal on a foul-tip.
3. It is a force out when
a runner is called out for not tagging on a fly ball.
An appeal on a runner who misses a base cannot be a force out.
A runner is out if he/she runs outside the baseline to avoid a fielder who is fielding a batted ball.
6. Runners may not advance when a infield fly is called.
7. No run can score when a runner is called out for the third out
for not tagging up.
8. A pitch that bounces to
the plate cannot be hit.
9. The batter does not
get first base if hit by a pitch that bounces.
If a fielder holds a fly ball for 5 seconds it's a catch.
You must tag the base with your foot on a force out or appeal.
The ball is immediately dead on a balk. (Pro Rules)
If a player's feet are in fair territory when the ball is touched, it is a fair ball.
14. The ball must be returned to the pitcher before an appeal is made.
15. With no runners on base, it is a ball if the pitcher starts his/her windup then stops.
16. The pitcher must come to a set position before a pick-off throw.
17. The pitcher must step off the rubber before a pick-off throw.
18. If a fielder cartches a fly ball and then falls over the fence it
is a home run.
19. The ball is dead when an umpire
gets hit by a batted ball.
20. The home plate umpire
can over-rule any umpire at any time.
21. The hands are part of the bat.
22. The batter-runner must turn to the right after over-running first base.
23. If the batter breaks his wrists
when swinging, it's a strike.
24. If a batted ball hits the plate first, its a foul ball.
25. The batter cannot be called out for interference if he/she is
in the batter's box.
The ball is dead on a foul tip.
27. The batter may not switch batter's boxes after two strikes.
28. The batter who batted out of order is the person declared
batter may not over-run first base on a walk.
30. The batter is out if he starts for the dugout before going to first on a dropped third strike.
31. If the batter does not
pull the bat out of the strike zone while in the bunting postion, it's an automatic strike.
32. The batter is out if he/she slaps hands
or high-fives other players, after a home run is hit over the fence.
33. The batter is out if his/her foot touches the plate.
34. The batter-runner is always
out if he/she runs outside the batting lane after a bunted ball.
35. The batter is out if a bunted ball hits the ground and bounces
back up and hits the bat while the batter is holding the bat.
36. Tie goes to the runner.
37. The runner gets the base he/she is going to, plus one
on a ball thrown out of play.
38. Anytime a coach touches a runner, the runner is out.
39. Runners may never run the bases in reverse order.
40. The runner must always slide
when the play is close.
YOU KNOW THAT ALL THESE ANSWERS ARE FALSE?